BackgroundFace off against your opponents. Earn new battle cards and chips and power 'em up! Test your skills in cool new battle scenes and prepare for the ultimate battle for "Net Domination" in the Battle Chip Grand Prix.
- Choose familiar characters from the Battle Network universe—including Mega Man & Guts Man.
- Introducing a new Net-Navi character!
- Render shots, sword maneuvers and specialized moves with your Battle Chips.
- Combat with up to 2 players & a Game Link Cable!
Titled "Rockman EXE Battle Chip Grand Prix" in Japan.
Added on: July 07, 2003
Renowned and 35 others own Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge
bloodyangelwes and 6 others played Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge
avesWhen you're a Mega Man fan, this is a good game to have. MegaManBattleChipChallenge GBA
Jul 27, 11 8:38am
Jan 02, 11 2:15pm
TskyoTaiMore or less a collectable. Its pretty fun to play though, and as a used game it has a saved file with every chip (not my doing). :P MegaManBattleChipChallenge GBA
Dec 10, 10 6:51am
Aug 09, 08 4:36am
Mar 02, 08 12:56pm
Mar 22, 04 10:08am
Imagine any of the Mega Man Battle Network GBA games, minus the action and running...
- Genre: Sci-Fi (GBA)
- Theme(s): Mechs/Bionics
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Aug 8, 2003 Europe Mar 5, 2004
- Also known as:
- Rockman EXE Battle Chip GP in Japan
- Mega Man Battle Network 6: Cybeast Gregar
- Mega Man Battle Network 6: Cybeast Falzar
- Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman
- Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Colonel
- RockMan EXE 4.5 Real Operation (Import)
- Mega Man Battle Network 4: Blue Moon
- Mega Man Battle Network 4: Red Sun
- Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge
- Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue