BackgroundIt's been one month since the Dark Chip Syndicate Nebula has attempted to hijack an asteroid to aid in their plan to create a world of darkness, but their plan was foiled by Lan Hikari and his NetNavi MegaMan.EXE. Nebula's back, and this time they've taken over the internet!
- Liberate Mission - A new battle mode that challenges you to defeat certain viruses on the battlefield. Defeating them will allow you to face the boss!
- Teamwork - In this game, you must work together with other navis in order to clear the field of obstacles and face the boss.
- Chaos Unisons - In this game, you can unite with the dark side of navis and fight as one being for one turn!
- Crossover Battle - For the first time in Battle Network history, you can partake in a special "crossover battle" mode by linking up with the Boktai 2 game with a Wireless Adapter.
- 6 new souls to obtain in master in both Team Colonel and Team Protoman, for a total of 12 souls.
- Vision Burst - Find special areas of the internet that contain data from the past to find information useful in completing the game.
Official URLOfficial Site
- P.E.T do you think its possible??? Jul 31
- gps letter Dec 31
- Roll SP Jul 25
- can i get bass cross in team protoman or team colonel? May 19
jmargerum and 96 others own Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Colonel
Renowned and 31 others played Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Colonel
- Genre: Sci-Fi (GBA)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Jun 21, 2005 Europe Jun 10, 2005 Japan Feb 24, 2005 Australia Q3 2005
- Also known as:
- Rockman EXE 5: Team of Colonel in Japan
- Mega Man Battle Network 6: Cybeast Gregar
- Mega Man Battle Network 6: Cybeast Falzar
- Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman
- Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Colonel
- RockMan EXE 4.5 Real Operation (Import)
- Mega Man Battle Network 4: Blue Moon
- Mega Man Battle Network 4: Red Sun
- Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge
- Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue