BackgroundA mysterious Navis force has taken control of the Internet!! Now it's up to Lan and his friends to infiltrate the Dark Chip Factory in the Nebula Headquarters and destroy the Dark Chip production system. The survival of cyberspace hangs in the balance!
Play the Team Protoman and Team Colonel versions to experience separate storylines, allies, enemies, and battlechips.
- Liberation Turf Battle Missions – The battle structure is based on freeing Nebula controlled areas. By utilizing the abilities of each acquired ally to liberate each region, the field returns to normal.
- "Chaos Union" system – Allows players to control the power of the darkness by uniting with a dark chip.
- Flashback scenarios– Plug into the past to uncover useful information
- Distinct features for Team Protoman and Team Colonel
Six distinct allies to befriend for a total of 12 Navi comrades
- Separate storylines in each game
- Six souls per game, for a total of 12 souls, that can be used in the "Soul Unison" system
- Assorted battle chips for each version
- Enemies that are unique to each title
Official URLOfficial Site
Cloudreia and 97 others own Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman
Rainbow Dash AX and 27 others played Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman
- Genre: Sci-Fi (GBA)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Jun 21, 2005 Europe Jun 10, 2005 Japan Dec 9, 2004 Australia Q2 2005
- Also known as:
- Rockman EXE 5: Team of Blues in Japan
- Rockman EXE 5: Team of Bruce in Japan
- Mega Man Battle Network 6: Cybeast Gregar
- Mega Man Battle Network 6: Cybeast Falzar
- Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman
- Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Colonel
- RockMan EXE 4.5 Real Operation (Import)
- Mega Man Battle Network 4: Blue Moon
- Mega Man Battle Network 4: Red Sun
- Mega Man Battle Chip Challenge
- Mega Man Battle Network 3 Blue