BackgroundYou'll play as the inimitably gritty Max Payne in this piece of noir. Making your way through massive, 3D environments, you'll use your machine guns and sharp wits to take down criminal overlords and common thugs. A truly massive gaming experience, MAX PAYNE lets you determine exactly how your missions get accomplished—making for sky-high replay value and originality. Why go to the movies when you can get stories like this in a video game.
- The worldwide megahit, Max Payne, is unleashed on the GameBoy Advance. This is a fully realized rendition of the #1 PC and console hit.
- The signature fast and furious gameplay is now even more accessible. Play anywhere!
- The classic graphic novel screens of the PC version of Max Payne return to drive this twisted story of deception and despair.
- Bullet time action- use slow motion techniques to bring down Max's many enemies.
- Fully voiced in-game narrative.
- Over 25 levels to fight through, filled with sinister inhabitants of New York City's criminal underworld.
- Choose from over 10 weapons, from Dual Handguns to Grenade Launchers
Official URLOfficial Site
trentfan101 and 1 others played Max Payne
trentfan101 and 2 others own Max Payne
Dec 07, 06 8:39pm
I got this game out of curiosity, as many of my friends had raved about the PC...
Oct 12, 04 8:28am
I think that this game is very good. It is neither too easy nor too difficult. I would...
- Genre: Adventure (GBA)
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Mobius Entertainment
- Publisher: Rockstar Games
Released North America Dec 16, 2003 Europe Mar 19, 2004