BackgroundAn epic unfolds in a strange new land as Mario and Luigi team up for the first time in a hilarious, action-filled role-playing game. An evil witch has stolen Princess Peach's voice, replacing her fair speech with explosives! As chaos breaks out in the Mushroom Kingdom, Mario and Luigi head for the castle and meet up with Bowser, who just arrived to kidnap the princess. When they find out what happened, these sworn enemies join forces and follow the witch to a neighboring kingdom.
- Explore the new world using a unique simultaneous-control setup that lets you control each brother separately or team up for super moves.
- Enjoy the involved story, puzzle-solving challenges and the experience of a classic role-playing game combined with the jumping challenges of a platformer and an all-new, reflex-testing battle system
- Interact with other classic Mario characters and enemies throughout the game.
Hardware RequirementsGameboy Advance Link-Cable (Up to three players can play the classic Mario Bros. Only one gamepak required)
Gameboy Player (Use this to play the game on your Gamecube, with a few secrets unlocked)
Official URLOfficial Site
dilute and 54 others played Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
dilute and 213 others own Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga
Nintendo is prioritizing their program to get Game Boy Advance titles available on the Wii U posted Feb 14, 14 2:04am
- Genre: Fantasy (GBA)
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Nov 17, 2003 Europe Nov 21, 2003 Japan Nov 21, 2003
- Mario Maker
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Bros.
- New Super Luigi U
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario World
- Mario Golf: World Tour
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move