BackgroundMario Golf comes to a portable system in style! A solid golf game with Nintendo characters and Nintendo flair. Hook up to Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour on the GC and unlock new features and the ability to use your golfers from the GBA on the GC game! Earn EXP in both games to make your characters better!
GameplayMario Golf: Advance Tour is a mix of a golfing game and a RPG. You can make your own custom character for story mode and compete him/her in a tourney. Give your character EXP. to higher your character's stats. Your character's goal is to become a champion, beat the famous golfer named "Kid", and win against the really famous Mario
- Crazy Courses: From deserts to forests to tropical beaches, you'll have to challenge many courses to earn a trip to the Mushroom Kingdom.
- Earn custom clubs and help your character improve his or her golf game.
- Get experience points and improve your skills.
- Play singles or doubles tournaments.
- Get connected! Link up with Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour on the Nintendo GameCube to unlock features and transfer your characters.
Official URLOfficial Site
maximiliannigg and 6 others played Mario Golf: Advance Tour
maximiliannigg and 16 others own Mario Golf: Advance Tour
The Mario Golf series has been going for a while now, and while it hasn't enjoyed the...
boring game, crap graphics unrealistic physics. poor sound quality. overall a really...
- Genre: Golf (GBA)
- Perspective(s): Top Down,Third Person
- Developer: Camelot
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Jun 21, 2004 Europe Sep 17, 2004 Japan Apr 22, 2004
- Mario Maker
- Super Mario 3D World
- Super Mario Bros.
- New Super Luigi U
- Super Mario Bros. 2
- Super Mario World
- Mario Golf: World Tour
- Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games
- Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
- Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move