Game InfoDonkey Kong has stolen all the Mini-Mario toys from Toad's shop, and now it's up to Mario to hunt down his longtime nemesis and retrieve the stolen goods. He'll have to race through confounding levels, finding keys and releasing Mini-Marios, before time runs out. Along the way he'll master new moves in order to scale the puzzling heights of the six action-packed worlds that lie ahead.
- As Mario, leap, climb and battle through increasingly difficult levels as you use switches, conveyor belts, hammers and much, much more. Shy Guys, Piranha Plants, Bob-ombs, and all sorts of other dangers promise havoc ahead, and of course Donkey Kong awaits on the heights...
- You'll need to use your brain to solve each level, but that's not all! Once you figure out the best path, it's time to break out new Mario-moves like the handstand and hammer-throw to survive the perilous platforms.
- Before you can battle DK at the end of each world, you'll have to collect all the Mini-Marios and lead them to safety. Are you up to the challenge?
Official URLOfficial Site
[image1 width=220 float=right]Update: 3DS Ambassadors around the world can now download their ten free GBA games... posted Dec 14, 11 9:20am
Nintendo is giving the 3DS a massive price drop, slashing the console's retail value down to $169.99 starting... posted Jul 28, 11 1:43am
It’s been quite a long time since Donkey Kong was a villain, but he’s back and more...
- Genre: Arcade(GBA)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America May 24, 2004 Europe Nov 19, 2004 Japan Jun 1, 2004
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem!
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again!
- Diddy Kong Racing DS