BackgroundMadden NFL is back in its 2005 season. Face off against many various teams such as the New England Patriots, Oakland Raiders, New York Giants, and many more. Or you can create your own team and players. The goal is to win as many football games until you can get into the Super Bowl.
GameplayMadden returns for another season of big hits, amazing plays, dramatic comebacks and in-your-face football action with Madden NFL 2005. Pick your team and begin a quest for the Super Bowl. Build the ultimate team and hold it together for many seasons to make a NFL dynasty. Develop players in training camp, pick up playmakers in free agency, or make your own stars with create-a-player. Do whatever it takes to dominate your opponents and take home a Super Bowl ring in Madden NFL 2005.
Force the action on defense in Madden NFL 2005. New defensive tools allow you to make more plays and be in on all of the action. The all-new Hit Stick lets you lay the big hit to turn the momentum of the game in your favor.
With the new Storyline Central, you get the inside scoop around the league from radio host Tony Bruno, along with local and national newspapers, to help you make critical franchise decisions. With groundbreaking graphics that capture the real stadium experience, Madden NFL 2005 continues its 15-year tradition of innovation in video game football
- All-New Gameplay — Completely new gameplay engine gives you more control than ever before. New 3-D field perspective highlights more of the on-field action.
- Madden Challenge — Madden Challenge and madden Cards make their debut on the Game Boy® Advance -- earn special bonuses with your in-game accomplishments.
- Expanded Season Mode — Conduct trades, sign free agents, and check team and season stats on your way to winning the NFL title.
- The Real NFL — Updated team logos and player rosters for the 2004-2005 season.
- Get On the Trailer — Earn game MVP honors as John Madden's Horse Trailer Player of the Game.
Official URLOfficial Site
Thrawn played Madden NFL 2005
Thrawn and 2 others own Madden NFL 2005
It's obviously not as good as the console Madden 2005 but on a handheld, this is as...
- Genre: Football (GBA)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Aug 10, 2004