BackgroundA third person action adventure game based on LotR: Return of the King. It will allow you to take control of several different characters from the novel and have multiplayer co-op.
GameplayCharacters play one of nine characters, each equipped with his own primary weapon, and secondary "long-range weapon." The player must battle through hordes of enemies using hack 'n slash methods while utilizing the upgrades they learn throughout the game.
- Join the Fellowship Nine playable characters, including Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas, Gimli, Sam, and Frodo with exclusive voice-over provided by the films actors.
- Form Your Own Fellowship Team up with a companion in all-new co-op Multiplayer mode-fight side-by-side to defeat Sauron's horde and ensure the destruction of The One Ring.
- Explore Middle-earth Featuring fifteen environments authentically reproduced from the The Lord of the Ring's films. Traverse the Paths of the Dead, defend Minas Tirith, and battle Saurons forces on the Pelennor Fields before the final confrontations at the Black Gate and the Crack of Doom.
- Wide-Open Action Third-person action/adventure gameplay incorporates three different character paths to follow through the storyline.
Fully Interactive Worlds Incorporate environmental elements into your strategies for both melee and ranged combat. Fire catapults, pick up and use weapons in the field, and use objects in the environment.
- Battle the Forces of Evil Fight vicious foes including Shelob, the Witch King, Sauron's Lieutenant, and many more.
- Play the Movie Live out the final installment in the trilogy with seamless movie-to-game transitions and footage from all three of the The Lord of the Rings movies.
- Two-player Multiplayer Use the Game Boy Advance Game Link cable to link up with a friend for some two-player action.
- Link up with your Nintendo GameCube Access bonus content by connecting The Return of the King to your Nintendo GameCube using the Game Boy Advance Game Link cable.
CrisGer and 19 others own The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King
Gradivus and 3 others played The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King
MachienzoPlaying the movie, while good it can no longer be found interesting once complete. TheLordOfTheRingsTheReturnOfTheKing PS2
Sep 19, 09 1:19am
BirdnerdBeat it with my little bro it was very fun but annoying somtimes. TheLordOfTheRingsTheReturnOfTheKing PS2
Jun 03, 09 10:16pm
- Genre: Adventure (GBA)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Nov 4, 2003
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Guardians of Middle-Earth
- LEGO The Lord of the Rings
- The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth II
- The Lord of the Rings: The Battle For Middle-Earth
- The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
- The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King
- The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring