BackgroundBased on the upcoming film Looney Tunes: Back in Action, the game features Loonie Toons characters including Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck. The player will continuously switch between the two characters, as each one strives to get the Blue Monkey Diamond first.
GameplayThe game includes five diversely themed environments, all inspired by the films wild locations. Players will roam far and wide in their quest for the Blue Monkey Diamond, including a trip to uncover the alien mysteries of Area 52, a visit to a Hollywood back lot, and a descent into the depths of the jungles of Africa as they run, jump, slide and bounce their way through an unbelievable adventure.
Along the way, gamers will collect Munnies and bag Munkeys, as well as utilize each characters unique skills, in order to outwit the all-star cast of Looney Tunes favorites and continue their scavenger hunt for the lost Blue Monkey Diamond.
- The Looney Tunes are up against the evil ACME Corporation.
- Help all your favorite Looney Tunes characters battle classic nemesises like Elmer Fudd.
- Avoid hilarious cartoon perils as you race to find the Blue Monkey Diamond.
- A huge cast of characters in 5 unique environments.
- For 1-2 players
- Genre: Platform (GBA)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Warthog
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Released North America November 2003
- Looney Tunes: Sheep, Dog, 'n Wolf
- Bugs Bunny & Taz Timebusters
- Looney Tunes Racing
- Bugs Bunny: Lost in Time