BackgroundTimon and Pumbaa are back in a humorous adventure game like no other. Disney's The Lion King for Game Boy Advance is a chance for every player to experience all the fun and adventure that they've watched these two characters have in the movies.
The GBA game gives you not one but three totally different player modes to enjoy: solo, collaborative and team up. By mastering each character's unique abilities the player will be able to overcome obstacles and challenges through the various levels. During this process the player will relive the fun and excitment of the story while playing and unlocking special challenges.
- Watch movie clips from The Lion King 1 1/2, which does not release until 2004.
- Three fun gameplay modes: solo, cooperative and team.
- Enjoy the adventure of escaping into the elephant graveyard, Scar's lair, Pride Rock and many other places.
- 5 unlockable bonus levels.
- Rewinding feature.
- Genre: Platform (GBA)
- Theme(s): Family, Children's
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: THQ
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Sep 30, 2003