BackgroundLEGO Star Wars combines two childhood favourites, LEGO and Star Wars, to create an innovative and exciting action-adventure title designed for young gamers. The game is based on The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones and Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith.
GameplayPlay the most memorable and exhilarating scenes from The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones and the forthcoming Episode III Revenge of the Sith including pod racing on Mos Espa, the repelling of the droid onslaught in the Genosian arena and Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon's fatal fight with Darth Maul. Besides controlling the likes of Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Anakin Skywalker and R2-D2, notorious dark side enemies such as Jango Fett, Darth Maul and Count Dooku appear in thrilling showdowns. As you progress through the game you unlock many new characters including those from the Dark Side, and you must switch between them to solve puzzles using their special abilities.
- Play the most memorable and exciting scenes from Episode I: The Phantom Menace, Episode II Attack of the Clones and the forthcoming Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Choose from over 30 of your favorite Star Wars characters, ranging from the legendary Jedi Knight, Obi-wan Kenobi, to everyone's favorite Wookiee, Chewbacca, to the evil villains of Revenge of the Sith. Every character has unique weapons and abilities--which provides for a different gameplay experience every time
- Use 'The Force' to manipulate environments and objects in order to solve puzzles
- Massive array of vehicles including Naboo fighters, pod racers, speeder bikes, and yet-to-be-unveiled vehicles from Episode III Revenge of the Sith
- Two-player 'drop in, drop out' mode
- Free-play mode where unlocked characters can be played in different scenarios to the films
- Goodies that can be used to unlock a world full of secrets, cheats and bonuses
- Authentic sounds from the films provided by Skywalker Studio
- Created by highly successful young gamers developer Travellers Tales
Official URLOfficial Site
victini rules and 17 others own Lego Star Wars
Thrawn and 8 others played Lego Star Wars
Lego Star Wars for the Gameboy Advance. This game is a very good 3D Action Adventure...
- Genre: Adventure (GBA)
- Theme(s): Sci-Fi (Futuristic), Family, Children's
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Amaze Entertainment
- Publisher: Eidos
Released North America Mar 29, 2005 Europe Apr 22, 2005 Japan Jul 7, 2005 Australia Apr 21, 2005
- LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars
- Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy