BackgroundKirby's back, and he's ready to embark on his first GBA adventure! King Dedede has stolen the Star Rod, and it's up to Kirby to recover the fragmented pieces of the Star Rod from King Dedede's underlings and restore power to the Fountain of Dreams. Kirby can transform into 24 humorous and powerful forms by eating and copying his enemies' attacks. Using the GBA Game Link Cable, up to four players can link up to play through Kirby's adventure at the same time.
- Collect the scattered pieces of the Star Rod to restore everyone's peaceful dreams.
- Consume enemies to copy their abilities.
- Change Kirby into 24 different forms.
Hardware Requirements<li type=square>Nintendo Gameboy Advance Link Cable - Only One Gamepak required to play the Sub-games and one gamepak per player for cooperative mode
Official URLOfficial Site
Angelrain and 127 others own Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
pastelribbon and 44 others played Kirby: Nightmare in Dream Land
- Genre: Platform (GBA)
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Dec 2, 2002 Europe Sep 26, 2003
- Also known as:
- Hoshi no Kirby: Yume no Izumi no Monogatari in Japan
- Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
- Kirby Super Star (2010)
- Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition (2012)
- Kirby's Epic Yarn (2010)
- Kirby's Return to Dream Land (2011)
- Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards (2000)
- 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure (2011)
- Kirby & The Amazing Mirror (2011)
- Kirby's Block Ball (2012)
- Kirby's Dream Land (2011)
- Kirby & The Amazing Mirror (2004)
- Kirby's Block Ball (1996)
- Kirby's Dream Land (1992)
- Kirby's Dream Land 2 (1995)
- Kirby's Pinball Land (1993)
- Kirby's Star Stacker (1997)
- Kirby's Tilt 'n' Tumble (2001)
- Kirby's Adventure (1993)