Game InfoIt’s an adventure so big, you’ll need four times the Kirby! The Mirror World has been invaded by a dark shadow, and Kirby’s going to need to call in for some backup this time. He’s been split into four Kirbys of different colors, and with his trusty cell phone, he can call up his colorful alter egos for a little help.
- All new Copy Abilities! In addition to old favorites, try out all-new abilities, from the arrow-shooting Cupid to the melee moves of the Smash ability.
- Call your friends! Using Kirby’s cell phone, call in some friends to help you find your way through the Mirror World. Play single player, or link up with your friends for a totally different experience!
- Lightning challenges! Play lightning-fast sub-games like Crackity Hack and Speed Eaters single player, or grab up to three friends for some frenzied fun.
Official URLOfficial Site
[image1 width=220 float=right]Update: 3DS Ambassadors around the world can now download their ten free GBA games... posted Dec 14, 11 9:20am
Nintendo is giving the 3DS a massive price drop, slashing the console's retail value down to $169.99 starting... posted Jul 28, 11 1:43am
- Genre: Platform (GBA)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Family, Children's
- Perspective(s): Third Person,Flat side view
- Developer: HAL Laboratory
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Oct 18, 2004 Europe Jul 2, 2004 Japan Apr 15, 2004
- Also known as:
- Hoshi No Kirby: Kagami No Daimeikyuu in Japan
- Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards
- Kirby Super Star (2010)
- Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition (2012)
- Kirby's Epic Yarn (2010)
- Kirby's Return to Dream Land (2011)
- Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards (2000)
- 3D Classics: Kirby's Adventure (2011)
- Kirby & The Amazing Mirror (2011)
- Kirby's Block Ball (2012)
- Kirby's Dream Land (2011)
- Kirby's Block Ball (1996)
- Kirby's Dream Land (1992)
- Kirby's Dream Land 2 (1995)
- Kirby's Pinball Land (1993)
- Kirby's Star Stacker (1997)
- Kirby's Tilt 'n' Tumble (2001)
- Kirby's Adventure (1993)