Akira_EX and 1 others own Jet Grind Radio
sneakman Jun 03, 08 2:02pm
This is Tokyo's most off the chain pirate radio bringing you another lame review. This...
BackgroundThe hip-hop Dreamcast hit makes it·s way to the Game Boy Advance. Your favorite skaters from Jet Grind Radio return in true 3D blasting through exciting and diverse levels. Grab your spray cans and hit the streets painting the town in your colors while avoiding the cops and rival gangs. It·s not easy being a kid in Tokyo but with your Overdrive Magnetic-Motor Skates and a need for self-expression you·re on your way to making the town yours! Rebel against The Man with your inline skates and your knack for graffiti art. Protect your neighborhood from rival gangs and outrun the police.
- Multiple game modes including one-on-one races, freestyle skating for points, timed tagging sessions and the single player mission based mode.
- Mission-based game play threaded together with cinematic cut scenes that advance the story and mission objectives.
- Create your own, individualized graffiti tag
- Avoid The Law as it tries to stop your spraying crusade with police, tear gas and even tanks.
- Multiple playable characters that have a completely unique look and feel.
- Power-ups that allow you, the skater, to have extra powers.
- Score big points by grinding everywhere and performing crazy tricks.
- Multiplayer for up to 4 players