BackgroundGet ready to build and maintain a successful farm, without it going to disaster. Make friends with the Town Folk. Do anything you want, follow your own path, and do things your way to achieve your goal. Marry the women of your dreams and start a family! Grow some vegetable! Create an adventure! Also with the ability to link up between Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life's "Forget-me-not Valley", get ready for new surprises.
- Revisit the Popular World of Harvest Moon: Back to Nature!
- All of Your Old Friends will be there!
- New Events and Mini-Games!
- Raise Animals, Grow Vegetables, Make Friends and Fall in Love?
- Traditional Harvest Moon Game Play with many new Surprises
Hardware RequirementsNintendo GameCube Game Boy Advance Cable (Use this to link with Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life for the gamecube to unlock new records, an expanded library, and a few more special surprises)
Official URLOfficial Site
pownguin and 50 others played Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
pownguin and 370 others own Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
- Genre: Fantasy (GBA)
- Theme(s): Anime, Lifestyle, Family
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Natsume
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Oct 14, 2003 Japan Apr 18, 2003 Australia Apr 21, 2006
- Harvest Moon: The Tale of Two Towns
- Rune Factory 3: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
- Harvest Moon: Grand Bazaar
- Harvest Moon: Sunshine Islands
- Rune Factory 2: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
- Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness
- Harvest Moon DS Cute
- Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
- Harvest Moon DS