BackgroundIn Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry is mysteriously selected as the fourth competitor in the dangerous Triwizard Tournament. Each contestant in this international competition must confront a fire-breathing dragon, rescue friends from the icy depths of the Black Lake, and navigate the twisting mysteries of a vast, dangerous maze. Players will experience all the thrills of the movie -- from the Quidditch World Cup campsite to a heart-stopping duel with Lord Voldemort himself!
Harry, Ron, and Hermione are all playable characters, modeled after their big-screen counterparts. In this game, an all-new spell-casting system allows players to feel the magic for the first time as the controller shakes and reacts with every flick of the wand. Players can also team up with friends in co-operative play to combine their magic and produce more powerful spells than ever before!
- All the Magic of the Movie - The magical world of Harry Potter comes to life with characters modeled after their big-screen counterparts, cinematic environments, captivating gameplay, and a compelling interactive experience.
- Bigger, Better Magic - Players explore the game's all-new spell-casting system, unleashing powerful spells to become a master of magic; feel the controller shake with every flick of the wand!
- Co-operative Play - In another first for the franchise, players can join forces with friends to navigate the world of Harry Potter, combining powers and casting spells co-operatively to create more powerful magic.
- Compelling Rewards System - Players can use "Accio" to chase down and capture dynamic living beans, as well as increase the power of Harry, Ron, and Hermione with Collector's and Creature Cards.
Lizz and 29 others own Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Lizz and 12 others played Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
Well, due to a very good friend of mine, I'm actually in a fair bit of a Harry Potter mood at the moment. I'm the first to admit that I'm no fanboy about it, but, well, I did grow up with it, and I loved it to pieces. Anyway, it's inspired me to sit down and read the books again. Alas, but there is one problem with that: I don't have all of the books! I've got the first 3-4, but my older sister used to buy the books, and thus took them with her when she moved out. I'll have to coax her to let me borrow them at some point. Meanwhile, I'm on the hunt for a really awesome set that I can buy and display on my bookshelf. My first preference would be an awesome, leatherbound set, but after much searching I don't believe it exists, or if it does in VERY limited quantities. Alas, I shall keep searching, but one day I'll treat myself and buy the whole collection. No prizes for guessing who my favourite character is. The Potions Master himself, Professor Snape. Too awesome for words, and Alan Rickman nailed the depiction perfectly in the movies.
My day was pretty standard today, just some work and plodding through the motions. However, soon to change as I dive headlong in to the exam timetable for Term 2. It never stops.
Also saw that the new Transformers game Fall of Cybertron released a new trailer today. Looks awesome as always:
Such a crying shame that it isn't being released on the PC, but them's the breaks! I'll see if I can catch the story on Youtube once it's released.
Anyway, on a closing note I've got myself a new favourite shirt. I've technically had this shirt for a while, but I've finally slimmed down enough to a point where it doesn't look ridiculous on me:
Looks and feels awesome :>!
gaming related books movies musingsthoughts harry potter transformers darth vader
- Genre: Fantasy (GBA)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Electronic Arts
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Nov 8, 2005 Europe Nov 11, 2005
- Also known as:
- Harry Potter to Honoo no Goblet in Japan
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone