BackgroundGundam Seed: Battle Assault, a great new action game, is the first Gundam game to become available on the Game Boy Advance. Gundam Seed is the next big thing to hit the world of Gundam. Launching on the Cartoon Network this spring, the original animation of Gundam Seed has been eagerly anticipated by US fans ever since the hit series was aired in Japan in 2003.
- 12 playable mobile suits from the TV series.
- 7 game play modes including 2 player VS mode – Link up to 4 Game Boy Advance systems using a Game Boy® Advance Game Link® Cable (sold separately) for head to head action*.
- A difficulty level for all players: choose automatic or manual mode, and then adjust armor, HP and energy gauges to maximize the challenge!
Hardware Requirements•Game Boy Advance Link Cable - Link up to 4 Game Boy Advance systems using a Game Boy Advance Game Link Cable to play the Multi-Player modes
Official URLOfficial Site
lonewolveshardt played Gundam SEED: Battle Assault
Zennor and 7 others own Gundam SEED: Battle Assault
$ Compare Prices
- MS Saga: A New Dawn
- Gundam Seed: Federation vs. Z.A.F.T. (Import)
- Battle Assault 3 Featuring Gundam SEED