BackgroundGT Advance Championship Racing is an arcade racer that utilizes real car licenses for its line-up of vehicles. The game will award a car for every track you complete in a first place finish. There are 7 car manufacturers, 32 race tracks, 9 upgradeable car stats, and link cable support for two players.
- Choose from over 45 authentic cars from 8 manufacturers and race for championship gold
- An amazing 32 tracks to master - race against the computer or a buddy through the circuit, highway, town, pass, or even dirt tracks.
- Head to the garage for some serious tuning - 9 upgradeable categories including engine suspension,body weight, muffler, CPU, and more.
- Head-to-head 2 player action using the Game Boy Advance link cable
- 5 game modes to choose from including championship, quick race, time attack,practice and VS.
AtomicBlaster and 5 others own GT Advance Championship Racing
blackgbb played GT Advance Championship Racing
Graphics: Pretty nice-looking cars and okay tracks (even if they are awfully flat),...
Two player mode is the best with a friend, OVerall you should buy this game...