BackgroundIt was supposed to be the last job you and Vinnie would do for the mob. After this, you'd both have enough money to escape this vicious circle, and Liberty City, for good. Then Vinnie's getaway car went up in a ball of flames along with all the cash. Suddenly every cop in the city is chasing you down. You'll get out of Liberty City all right, but not before you find Vinnie's murderers and turn the tables on whomever it is that's out to get you.
- An all-new, revenge-driven storyline that puts you on the tail of your mentor's murderers.
- Explore and exploit a sprawling, handheld Liberty City that's over twice as large as Grand Theft Auto 3.
- Dozens of vehicles to find and drive - compacts, sports cars, delivery trucks, taxis, SWAT vans, tanks, and more.
- Take time off from the task at hand with hundreds of side missions: taxi driver, paramedic, fire fighter, street racing, vigilante, and rampages.
- The freedom and open-ended gameplay that is synonymous with the Grand Theft Auto franchise provides countless hours of portable entertainment.
Official URLOfficial Site
In outstandingly awesome fashion, Rockstar Games has made every radio station from Grand Theft Auto III in 2001... posted Apr 11, 13 5:14pm
thewatermeloncult and 4 others played Grand Theft Auto Advance
thewatermeloncult and 29 others own Grand Theft Auto Advance
Altough the controls aren`t the best, overall this is a great game. The graphics are...
- Genre: Automobile (GBA)
- Theme(s): Gangsta, Mob/Organized Crime
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Destination Software
- Publisher: Destination Software
Released North America Oct 26, 2004 Europe Oct 29, 2004
|Lazlow Jones||Kenji Kasen|
|Joey Leone||Toni Cipriani|
|King Courtney||Salvatore Leone|
|Ma Cipriani||Luigi Goterelli|
|Ray Machowski||Phil Cassidy|
|Asuka Kasen||El Burro|
|Leone Family||Donald Love|