BackgroundIn the ending of Golden Sun, Isaac and his companions fought a fierce battle at the top of the Venus lighthouse. Despite claiming victory, they weren't able to keep the lighthouse from being ignited, and a tremendous explosion followed. The Lost Age picks up where Golden Sun left off, with characters from the original game regrouping to prevent the destruction of their world. Meet and join up with new characters along the journey and experience a story far more expansive than Golden Sun.
- Four new characters along with ones from the previous game.
- 44 new Djinn, which means 44 new special effects. All of the Djinn from the previous game return as well.
- Thirteen new Summons along with new Items, and Character Classes.
- New attacks that your characters can obtain.
Official URLOfficial Site
daveyd and 61 others played Golden Sun: The Lost Age
- Genre: Fantasy (GBA)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Camelot
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Apr 14, 2003 Europe Sep 19, 2003 Japan Jun 28, 2002 Australia Apr 17, 2003
- Also known as:
- Ougon no Taiyou: Ushinawareshi Toki in Japan