BackgroundIn the ending of Golden Sun, Isaac and his companions fought a fierce battle at the top of the Venus lighthouse. Despite claiming victory, they weren't able to keep the lighthouse from being ignited, and a tremendous explosion followed. The Lost Age picks up where Golden Sun left off, with characters from the original game regrouping to prevent the destruction of their world. Meet and join up with new characters along the journey and experience a story far more expansive than Golden Sun.
- Four new characters along with ones from the previous game.
- 44 new Djinn, which means 44 new special effects. All of the Djinn from the previous game return as well.
- Thirteen new Summons along with new Items, and Character Classes.
- New attacks that your characters can obtain.
Official URLOfficial Site
Adepts everywhere can take a short rest, as Nintendo and Camelot have felt the force of their... posted Aug 06, 15 11:23am
iZell and 93 others played Golden Sun: The Lost Age
iZell and 197 others own Golden Sun: The Lost Age
Jan 13, 11 3:01am
b864mer5very good.This game is amazing,although it is release for Gba.graphic,story,gamplay match consoles rpg. GoldenSunTheLostAge GBA
Jul 21, 09 4:36pm
yugiRULERI went as far as connecting the two games together because they are just so awesome. GoldenSunTheLostAge GBA
Jun 25, 09 7:21am
- Genre: Fantasy (GBA)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Camelot
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Apr 14, 2003 Europe Sep 19, 2003 Japan Jun 28, 2002 Australia Apr 17, 2003
- Also known as:
- Ougon no Taiyou: Ushinawareshi Toki in Japan