BackgroundProduced in part by Marvel's dedicated game production division, this game is based on the Marvel comic and 2006 motion picture starring Nick Cage. The tormented superhero/anti-hero Johnny Blaze, once a heroic daredevil cycle rider before making a deal with the devil for his soul in exchange for the life of his father, rides in this action-packed videogame adventure. Ghost Rider features both on-foot brawling action, full of combos and hellish hits, as well as Hell Cycle high-speed racing. Famed comic writers Garth Ennis and Jimmy Palmiotti have lent their talents to the videogame's storyline.
- Ghost Rider's Powers - Besides possessing superhuman strength, speed and durability, Ghost Rider can force criminals to experience a level of emotional pain equivalent to that which they have caused in others as a result of their illegal or immoral actions signature move The Penance Stare.
- Authentic Comic Storyline Penned by famed comic writers Garth Ennis and Jimmy Palmiotti, story picks up where the movie leaves off.
- Vengeful Combat Fast paced, combo based combat against multiple enemies using Ghost Rider's trademark hellfire chain and hellfire shotgun.
- Adrenaline Fuelled Motorbike Action Ride the terrifying Hell Cycle, swing your chain at enemies and use the bike's powers: ride on water, boost over jumps, power down under obstacles, etc.
- Go Toe to Toe with Giant Super Villains Spectacular boss battles with key Ghost Rider villains will test your combat skills to the limit. Face off against familiar faces from the Marvel comic universe
- Loads of Unlockables Artwork, comics, bonus characters, interviews and more, extend replay value and challenge players to dig deep into the experience.
Zachariah519 and 4 others played Ghost Rider
steven1066372 and 4 others own Ghost Rider
- Genre: Adventure (GBA)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Climax Studios
- Publisher: 2K Games
Released North America Feb 13, 2007