Release Dates NA Nov 8, 05
- Garfield Help Mar 31
BackgroundGarfield has lost his Pooky bear and its your job to help find Pooky by controlling Garfield in his search. The search for Pooky will take Garfield through his most known locales, he will meet the other characters (like Jon, Odie, Arlene, etc.), and of course encounter typical Garfield elements like spiders, food, mice, dogs, etc. During his search Garfield will inevitably eat food and lots of it of course. In the game food will also represent energy. The more food Garfield eats, the more
- 6 unique locations from Garﬁeld's well-known universe
- 2 levels of difﬁculty, with most unraveling, hidden bonus mini-games.
- 12 levels wrap you up in an enticing story each with unique game play (watch out for thehidden level)
- Each level differs and enables the young game to play as a sideway scrolling platform game or as the traditional up & down scrolling option to view a larger vertical area.
- The game retains the true graphic style of the Garﬁeld cartoons as you meet you interactwith him and his best friends in this animated game.