Game InfoFor generations, The continent Magvil has lived together in peace. Then everything changed when unexpectedly the Grado empire attacks there neighboring empire, Renais, and breaks their long alliance. Grado's forces over run Renais, and Princess Eirika must flee up to Frelia, leaving her father, Fado, alone. Eirika refuses to think that Lyon, Prince of Grado and Eirika's long time friend, has anything to do with their invasion.
- Execute your attack! Plan your strategy to take advantage of your strengths and exploit your enemy's weaknesses. Guide your soldiers carefully, because if they fall in battle, they're gone forever!
- Fight all kinds of units, from the trinity of magic, to the weapon triangle!
- Discover new ways to improve your army! Take on all-new monster battles and the Tower of Valni, with floor after floor of challenging fights, to gain the experience your soldiers need to master their skills.
- As your soldiers increase in skill, you'll be able to choose between multiple classes to customize your army and master your perfect strategy! Will your cavalier become a paladin, or will he sacrifice speed for power and become a great knight? The choice is yours!
Official URLOfficial Site
VinnyVideo and 72 others played Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
tnt9488 and 223 others own Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Lukas is on about, this is the better of the GBA Fire Emblems :3 FireEmblemTheSacredStones GBA
[image1 width=220 float=right]Update: 3DS Ambassadors around the world can now download their ten free GBA games... posted Dec 14, 11 9:20am
- Genre: Turn-based (GBA)
- Theme(s): Anime, Fantasy, Military, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Intelligent Systems
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America May 23, 2005 Europe Nov 4, 2005 Japan Oct 7, 2004
- Also known as:
- Fire Emblem: Seima no Kouseki in Japan
- Fire Emblem: Seisen no Keifu (Import)
- Fire Emblem: Monshou no Nazo (Import)
- Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Import)