BackgroundAlien scientists have taken control of the top-secret Area 51 military base, and are plotting to overthrow Earth! But not if Duke can stop them. Armed with alien-busting weapons, his kick-butt attitude, and using the alien's own transporters, Duke takes the battle to four unique locations around the world. Oh, and rescues a few babes along the way. Hail to the king, baby!
Official URLOfficial Site
MadKittie owns Duke Nukem Advance
The Duke Nukem series is well-known by many gamers. After many titles on the PC, it...
- Genre: Shooter (GBA)
- Theme(s): Horror, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Torus Games
- Publisher: Take-Two Interactive
Released North America Aug 12, 2002
- Duke Nukem 3D: Megaton Edition
- Duke Nukem Forever
- Duke Nukem: Manhattan Project
- Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition
- Duke Nukem 3D
- Duke Nukem