BackgroundPlayers will be able to select from one of five different Dragon Ball Z characters, including Trunks, Vegeta, Piccolo, Gohan, and Goku. The game begins with the anime series' Trunks saga and continues to the Cell saga, spanning about a third of the entire Dragon Ball Z storyline. Players will have to train their characters and complete various quests while traveling through 30 levels.
- Play as your favorite DBZ Characters
- Ability to use a series of techniques including the Kamehameha and Super Saiyin
- Many side-quests and very detailed environments and bosses
- Play through your favorite DBZ momments and sagas
Official URLOfficial Site
Man when I first heard of The Legacy of Goku game I bougt it and it wasn't as fun as I...
Well let's see, you can choose from Piccolo, Gohan, Trunks(my fav. on the DBZ anime....
This is one of the best Gameboy advance games out there. You go through the android...
- Genre: Adventure (GBA)
- Theme(s): Anime
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Webfoot Technologies
- Publisher: ATARI
Released North America Jun 17, 2003 Europe Aug 1, 2003
- Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD Collection
- Dragon Ball Z Kinect
- Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi
- Dragon Ball: Raging Blast
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
- Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury
- Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II: Future Shock
- Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku