BackgroundBased on the Collectible Card Game from Score Entertainment, the Dragon Ball Z Collectible Card Game allows players to utilize a ladder fighting system to defeat opponents and finally, the evil Cell himself. Players "unlock" new characters as they use strategies and power to save the Universe from complete and utter destruction. Create multiple, custom decks with over 300 cards from the Saiyan, Frieza, Trunks, and Androids sagas. Trade cards with other players.
- Create multiple, custom decks with over 300 cards from the Saiyan, Frieza, Trunks, and Androids sagas
- Trade cards with other players and play your favorite characters against your friends or the system!
- Unlock special Attacks, Blocks, and Non-Combat Cards found only on the Game Boy® Advance!
- Master multiple Tokui-Waza Combat styles!
Official URLOfficial Site
- dragonball z cards Nov 16
- Are these error cards any value? Need help please? May 13
- question about old rules Oct 14
- Better Than Legacy Of Goku? Aug 31
Just because this game is Dragonball Z doesn't mean you should buy it, I only bought...
This game is great for it's bargain price. I like how it is really tough I have only...
It is never worth your money, I wouldn't buy it for even £5. It will be a huge mistake...
Why this game has such a low rank i dont know, but its really cool in my opinion, and...
- Genre: Tactical (GBA)
- Theme(s): Anime, Party & Board Games
- Developer: Screaming Games
- Publisher: Infogrames
Released North America May 28, 2002
- Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai HD Collection
- Dragon Ball Z Kinect
- Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi
- Dragon Ball: Raging Blast
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 2
- Dragon Ball Z: Budokai
- Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury
- Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku II: Future Shock
- Dragon Ball Z: The Legacy of Goku