BackgroundThe sequel to the groundbreaking FPS Doom, you return to Earth having finally escaped the moon base, but the Demons you had fought back up on the Moon have beaten you back to Earth and have overrun towns and cities. It's once again up to you to show these alien scum that while there's still life in you, they haven't won yet!
GameplayThe game is a shooter, so, the player has to shoot every enemy that is attacking him. He has also to find keys for opening specific doors and he has also to activate switchs for making his environment change (a lift coming down, a wall that is an hidden door, etc.).
- 30 new levels plus 2 secret hidden levels
- Old enemies return as well as new enemies including the deadly Arch Vile who is able to revive dead enemies
- A new weapon - the Super Shotgun
- More items to help you on your mission such as Megaspheres that grant you full health and armour
Official URLOfficial Site
Ncjpr1993 and 7 others own Doom II: Hell on Earth
[image1 link=yes width=315 float=right] German, and still waiting to buy your copy of Doom and Doom II? The... posted Sep 01, 11 8:55am
Nihonzashi and 1 others played Doom II: Hell on Earth
Doom is the definitive game - it signalled a change in the games industry, forcing its...
- Genre: Shooter (GBA)
- Theme(s): Horror, Sci-Fi (Futuristic)
- Perspective(s): First Person
- Developer: Torus Games
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Oct 29, 2002
- Doom 3 BFG Edition
- Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil
- Doom 3
- Final Doom
- Ultimate Doom
- Doom II: Hell on Earth