BackgroundAlternate between the strong but slow Donkey Kong and the smaller, quicker Diddy Kong as you battle hordes of Kremlings in search of your lost banana hoard. You'll need all your platforming skills as you swing on vines, rocket out of Barrel Cannons, navigate treacherous mine cart obstacle courses, ride animal pals like Rambi the Rhino, and fight massive bosses. Additions are the new multiplayer mini-games, a save-anywhere feature, stat screens, and snapshots of character art.
- The first Donkey Kong game on the Game Boy Advance is one of the best side-scrolling games of all time, updated with all-new features!
- The groundbreaking side-scroller that introduced the world to Diddy and the rest of the Kong clan is in the palm of your hands! Switch between Diddy and Donkey Kong as you swing through the treetops, blast out of Barrel Cannons, and take wild mine cart rides!
- Link up with a pal's Game Pak and play new mini-games like Funky's Fishing and Candy's Dance Studio
Official URLOfficial Site
Well, I recived this as a gift. I was amused, because I had until that point never...
The Super Nintendo Game that was released back in '95 now becomes portable. The motive...
This game based on what is one of the SNES' finest hours has been ported (finally) but...
- Genre: Platform (GBA)
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Jun 9, 2003 Europe Jun 6, 2003
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini-Land Mayhem!
- Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Minis March Again!
- Diddy Kong Racing DS
|Dumb Drum||King K. Rool|
|Manky Kong||Animal Buddy|
|Queen B.||Cranky Kong|
|Rockkroc||Squawks the Parrot|
|Funky Kong||Diddy Kong|
|Kremling Krew||Very Gnawty|