BackgroundIn this classic side-scrolling platform game, players take the role of Aladdin and his mischievous pal monkey, Abu. Using anything they can find, this "prince of thieves" and his sidekick throw apples, climb ropes, and ride magic carpets to get their chance with destiny. Gamers of all ages will savor every moment as they discover this Disney classic adventure for Game Boy Advance.
GameplayDisney's Aladdin begins with the evil Jafar and his desire for a deeply sought after magic treasure — a secret lamp that holds the key to the greatest power in the world. But he soon learns that there's only one person in the world that can claim this prize from the dreaded Cave of Wonders: Aladdin!
While Jafar may trick our hero and his pal into retrieving the magical lamp from the Cave of Wonders, players should prepare themselves for what lies ahead. Aladdin and Abu outwit Jafar by releasing the lamp's power in the form of a blue Genie! But have they spoiled Jafar's devious plan after all and, what about the chance to win the hand of the beautiful princess Jasmine? If only all it took was magic to make Aladdin's wishes come true.
- A "bonus stage" added to each level to enhance playability.
- Diverse environments including searching through Jafar's castle, exploring the fantasy world of Genie's lamp and searching for Abu who has fallen into an ancient pyramid.
- Fly a magic carpet to escape from danger
- Fun, colorful and entertaining for gamers of all ages!
ACLAZ_92 owns Disney's Aladdin
- Genre: Platform (GBA)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Children's
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Capcom
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Oct 15, 2004