BackgroundDungeondice Monsters is a board game with strategic elements in the mix. With the roll of the dice, the characters advance in the isometric overhead perspective dungeon. Players can also summon monsters to do their bidding against other players, and they'll succeed or fail with another roll of the dice.
- Features 80 characters from the Yu-Gi-Oh! animation and comics
- Over 100 monsters - including Blue-Eyes White Dragon
- Compete in a dozen different tournaments
- Link with a friend and duel in head to head battles
Official URLOfficial Site
Everyone talks about the graphics, esp. the battle graphics. These aren't the best....
Well this is my first official review of a game, but don't just passover this review....
DungeonDice Monsters is here at last, but is it as good as it looks on the Yu Gi Oh...
- Genre: Tactical (GBA)
- Theme(s): Anime, Party & Board Games
- Developer: Konami
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Feb 12, 2003 Japan Mar 21, 2001
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011: Over the Nexus
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2010 Reverse of Arcadia
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Stardust Accelerator: World Championship 2009
- Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship 2008
- Yu-Gi-Oh!: Nightmare Troubadour
- Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Duel Academy
- Yu-Gi-Oh! The Sacred Cards
- Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition: Stairway to the Destined Duel