BackgroundBased on the hit anime series. The game starts off with Sakura in class with the rest of the gang when a new exchange student is introduced to everyone. Sound familiar? Once introductions are made, Sakura and friends begin an adventure that involves a lot of mini - games. With each mini - game that is completed Sakura will recieve a card that helps her through-out her journey. Her friends will aid her with each mini - game, but most of the strategy relies on how you want to play it. But beware, if you mess up a mini - game three times you must start all over again.
- Experience the Card Captor Sakura universe, featuring the characters, setting and those magical cards.
- Take on the story mode or challenge the mini-games in free play.
- Play in 21 mini-games, involving challenges ranging from navigating mazes, shooting targets and solving puzzles.
- Check out the story viewer to recap on the story, conveyed through text and images.
- Show off your artistic skills in the painting mode.
Official URLOfficial Site (JPN)
- Hello? Apr 1
MSup played Card Captor Sakura: Sakura Card de Mini-Game (Import)
MSup and 1 others own Card Captor Sakura: Sakura Card de Mini-Game (Import)
Aug 31, 08 9:05am
The things I do on a whim
I remember watching Cardcaptors a long time ago. The anime...
- Genre: Arcade(GBA)
- Theme(s): Anime
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: TDK Mediactive
- Publisher: TDK Mediactive
Released Japan Dec 12, 2003
- Cardcaptor Sakura - The Clow
- Cardcaptor Sakura - The Movie
- Cardcaptor Sakura - Sakura Book Set
- Cardcaptor Sakura - Clow Book Set
- Cardcaptor Sakura - Sweet Trouble
- Cardcaptor Sakura - Everlasting Memories
- Cardcaptor Sakura - Realizations
- Cardcaptor Sakura - Friends & Family
- Cardcaptor Sakura - The Movie 2 - The Sealed Card
- Cardcaptor Sakura - Sakura Fight
- Cardcaptor Sakura - Powers Awry
- Cardcaptor Sakura - Friends in Need
- Cardcaptor Sakura - Vacation Daze