BackgroundThis game is the first of its kind, using a light sensor that attaches to the GBA to store energy from various light sources. The more energy the sensor receives, the stronger your character in the game becomes.
- Solar sensor on cartridge absorbs sunlight and directly influences gameplay
- Real time clock system changes the game environment depending on what time it is
- Certain monsters and creatures can only be destroyed by using sunlight
- From renowned producer and game designer Hideo Kojim
Official URLOfficial Site
Overall, this is a must-have game for those who like fantasy and vampire hunting...
When I heard about this game, I was excited. I was thinking "what a brilliant...
I consider myself very picky when it comes to grading and reviewing games. I only have...
- Genre: Fantasy (GBA)
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: KCEJ
- Publisher: Konami
Released North America Sep 16, 2003