BackgroundAdvance Wars 2, the sequel to the AIAS 2001 Handheld Game of the Year, expands on the original title with even more strategic action and all-new features that take the game to the next level. Sturm, the leader of the Black Hole Army, has created a new base of operations, and now he's set his sights on Cosmo Land. It's up to you to unite the armies of Cosmo Land and work with your allies to drive off the otherworldly invaders. The turn-based strategy action of Advance Wars 2 will put your brain to the test in the ultimate battle of good versus evil!
- Encounter new Commanding Officers and feel the effects of their devastating CO Powers. Use all-new Super CO Powers like Typhoon and Airborne Assault to rain destruction upon your enemy.
- Master the command of new units like the massively powerful Neotank as you tackle new terrain features and devise original battle strategies.
- Use the customizable Map Editor to create the most complex and challenging battle maps ever, then trade them with a friend!
- Test your strategic skill against your friends with either Single- or Multi-Pak multiplayer modes
Official URLOfficial Site
This is a great game. You should definetly buy it. The story is about the country...
The original Advance Wars impressed many, with a system that was easy to access but a...
This is the ultimate handheld game. No question. Even the mighty Pokemon series cannot...
I'll start it off with the plain truth in my opinion. This is the best strategy game,...
- Genre: WarGames (GBA)
- Theme(s): Military
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Intelligent Systems
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Jun 23, 2003 Europe Oct 3, 2003 Australia Jun 23, 2003
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (2-4)