BackgroundTony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 for the Game Boy Advance recreates the Tony Hawk Pro Skater franchise with new level designs, gameplay and technology tailored for the handheld. Choose to ride with the skills of Tony Hawk, or as one of 12 pro skaters from the same star-studded line-up that's in the PlayStation version. Perform hundreds of tricks in a variety of obstacle-filled locations.
- Play as one of the many different Pro Skaters in the game, such as - Tony Hawk, Chad Muska, Kareem Campbell, Andrew Reynolds and Jamie Thomas
- Create your own skater from scratch with Create-a-Skater mode
- Design your ideal course with the 3-D Skate Park Editor
- Choose from hundreds of new tricks
- More realistic collisions
- There are several skate parks to choose from, including Marseilles, Manhattan and Skate Street Ventura
- Free Skate Mode and Multiplayer modes - [such as tag, trick-attack, HORSE and graffiti]
Official URLOfficial Site
This is one of my favourite games on the GBA although once completed becomes very...
I say buy this game if you wanna feel the ultimate THPS wraith. Other then that theres...
This game was one of the most successful GBA launch titles. Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2...
I think that THPS3 is better, so get that, but if your looking for a cheaper game, get...
Kickflip while on the bus, sorted! Aside from the prospect of the crazy idea (if you...
There are some problems with this game, but it still is fun to play. The levels...
The animations were surpisingly good but that top-down veiw makes it kinna tough to...
- Genre: X-treme Sports (GBA)
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Vicarious Visions
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Jun 11, 2001
- Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2: World Destruction Tour
- Tony Hawk's Underground
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3