BackgroundThe player learns that they are the ward of Gorion, and know nothing about your past. Your peaceful life in Candlekeep, where books are a ticket into the gates, is threatened by some mysterious danger, sending you on a great mission.
- Inherits the most important features from the PlayStation 2 version: Character enhancement, different fighting styles, many different weapons, equipment and magic spells.
- Character enhancement visible in-game: Armor, weapons, shields, gloves, helmets, and boots.
- Real 3D isometric environements and 3D rendered characters and monsters.
- New set of maps inspired by the PlayStation 2 version.
- Impressive lightning effects and magic spells.
- Game depth and replay value: 17 monster types, 23 levels, 14 weapons, 34 magic feats and spells, 33 armor types visible in-game, and 14 other collectable items.
Dakafal66 owns Baldur's Gate
Dakafal66 played Baldur's Gate
- Genre: Fantasy (GBA)
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Medieval
- Perspective(s): Isometric
- Developer: Ubisoft
- Publisher: Ubisoft
Released North America Mar 4, 2003
- Baldur's Gate (1998)
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn (2000)
- Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal (2001)
- Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition (2012)
- Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast (1999)
- Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (2002)
- Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (2003)