Dakafal66 owns Baldur's Gate
Dakafal66 played Baldur's Gate
BassMunkee Apr 22, 10 6:26amFinally got it to work on my PC is what I did... Well it currently works anyway. Good. Grief.
Dine_Agoti Sep 05, 09 3:35pmFinally started playing BG again. I'm a Half-Elf Fighter/Cleric, and I plan to have a party of Imoen, Coran, Minsc, Dynaheir, and Viconia.
BackgroundThe player learns that they are the ward of Gorion, and know nothing about your past. Your peaceful life in Candlekeep, where books are a ticket into the gates, is threatened by some mysterious danger, sending you on a great mission.
- Inherits the most important features from the PlayStation 2 version: Character enhancement, different fighting styles, many different weapons, equipment and magic spells.
- Character enhancement visible in-game: Armor, weapons, shields, gloves, helmets, and boots.
- Real 3D isometric environements and 3D rendered characters and monsters.
- New set of maps inspired by the PlayStation 2 version.
- Impressive lightning effects and magic spells.
- Game depth and replay value: 17 monster types, 23 levels, 14 weapons, 34 magic feats and spells, 33 armor types visible in-game, and 14 other collectable items.
- Baldur's Gate (1998)
- Baldur's Gate II: Shadows of Amn (2000)
- Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal (2001)
- Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition (2012)
- Baldur's Gate: Tales of the Sword Coast (1999)
- Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (2002)
- Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (2003)