BackgroundEverybody likes the zoo. And why not? Casual walks, exotic animals, and fried foods are good fun. Managing a zoo of your very own is even better. Zoo Tycoon challenges you to build a zoo one path tile, one iron-reinforced fence, and one animal at a time. Zoo Tycoon bears more than just a title similarity to Roller Coaster Tycoon: it appears to be based on the same basic game engine. Building pens and paths, decorating, locating buildings, managing your staff, even the way your patrons look and how you tweak pricing are all extremely similar to the fun and intuitive Roller Coaster Tycoon.
- The multi-platinum Zoo Tycoon franchise (over 5 million sold worldwide!) comes to handheld system for the first time!
- The first tycoon-style game ever on handheld! DS technology, including the dual screens and touch screen, allows for seamless life simulation gameplay!
- Purchase and adopt a menagerie of animals, including lions, giraffes and tigers!
- Keep guests happy with gift shops, hamburger joints and more!
Official URLOfficial Site
mcrmorbid and 71 others own Zoo Tycoon DS
BillieTempest and 8 others played Zoo Tycoon DS
- Genre: Life Sims
- Developer: THQ
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Oct 10, 2005 Europe Sep 9, 2005 Japan Apr 20, 2006 Australia Nov 17, 2005
- Also known as:
- Zoo Tycoon: Doubutsuen o Tsukurou! in Japan
- Wildlife Park Tycoon
- Zoo Tycoon 2: Extinct Animals
- Zoo Tycoon 2: Marine Mania
- Zoo Tycoon 2: African Adventure
- Zoo Tycoon 2: Endangered Species
- Zoo Tycoon 2
- Zoo Tycoon: Marine Mania
- Zoo Tycoon: Dinosaur Digs
- Zoo Tycoon