BackgroundX-Men: Destiny casts players as a new mutant recruits in a rich, branching storyline that features a deep element of choice and gives players ultimate control of their destiny.
- Control Your Mutant’s Destiny – Throughout the game, players control the destiny and evolution of one of three new mutants by making critical core power and core faction decisions, which determine who will fight alongside or against them, what enemies they will encounter and which side, X-Men or the Brotherhood of Mutants, they eventually join.
- Unleash Your Mutant Power – Players choose between three all-new characters – taking control at a critical moment when they discover their mutant powers – then select one of three distinct core power sets, which provide the genetic template to build upon for their mutant powers, and, for the first time in an X-Men game, are able to combine and customize different powers for their chosen character.
- Walk In Another Mutant’s Genes – X-Genes – direct implementations of other X-Men’s’ powers – deliver a deeper level of customization to players’ powers and offer a chance to experience the abilities of other X-Men mutants, such as Iceman’s freezing power or Pyro’s fire power, allowing players to evolve their mutant skills in unique ways and engage in various combat and attacks.
- Your Choices Shape the Story – Players now have the power to direct the destinies of their new mutant within the game by making morally ambiguous choices that do not have a clear-cut right or wrong answer.
Official URLOfficial Site
- Superheroes Mafia: Signups May 11
You know, people used to only pre-order games that were prone to launch day shortages. Now, it's more about... posted Sep 16, 11 2:18pm
The developers at Silicon Knights are the focus of today's X-Men: Destiny video, but they have plenty to say... posted Aug 31, 11 1:55pm
X-Men: Destiny is being showcased at gamescom this week, so naturally, we've got new screenshots and a new... posted Aug 17, 11 3:06am
Marvel-lovin' gamers will be getting their next fix soon, when X-Men: Destiny hits consoles on September 27. ... posted Jul 22, 11 2:05pm
Sure, being able to hand-pick your mutant powers in X-Men: Destiny is neat and all but you've got a more pressing... posted Jul 21, 11 1:57pm
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Other Ocean Interactive
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Sep 27, 2011 Europe Sep 30, 2011 Australia Oct 5, 2011