BackgroundThe crazy worms are back and what better place to battle it out than conflicts throughout history and beyond. Worms love fighting each other and we take a little peek into the past, or even the future, we find they always have and always will... Its Worm World War!
- 6 all new landscapes allow the worms to battle it out through history's most famous wars.
- 11 brand new weapons and utilities including an electromagnet, boomerang, and bunker buster.
- Take on adversaries from around the world with the all new online (Infrastruction mode - PSP, Wi-Fi connection - DS) multiplayer or pass around the handheld device in Hot-Seat mode. All for up to 4 players.
- New single player modes including Puzzle mode and Campaign mode.
- New multi player modes including Race mode and Fort mode.
- Customize your Worms - personalize everything from worm hats and victory dances to team flags. Use the powerful custom level editor to design the ultimate battlefield.
Official URLOfficial Site
Trev_GFC and 28 others own Worms: Open Warfare 2
daveb and 10 others played Worms: Open Warfare 2
- Genre: Turn-based
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Team 17
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Sep 4, 2007 Europe Jul 20, 2007 Australia August 2007
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (4)
- Worms Clan Wars
- Worms Revolution
- Worms Crazy Golf
- Worms Ultimate Mayhem
- Worms 3D
- Worms World Party
- Worms Armageddon