BackgroundThe crazy worms are back and what better place to battle it out than conflicts throughout history and beyond. Worms love fighting each other and we take a little peek into the past, or even the future, we find they always have and always will... Its Worm World War!
- 6 all new landscapes allow the worms to battle it out through history's most famous wars.
- 11 brand new weapons and utilities including an electromagnet, boomerang, and bunker buster.
- Take on adversaries from around the world with the all new online (Infrastruction mode - PSP, Wi-Fi connection - DS) multiplayer or pass around the handheld device in Hot-Seat mode. All for up to 4 players.
- New single player modes including Puzzle mode and Campaign mode.
- New multi player modes including Race mode and Fort mode.
- Customize your Worms - personalize everything from worm hats and victory dances to team flags. Use the powerful custom level editor to design the ultimate battlefield.
Official URLOfficial Site
Chris and 29 others own Worms: Open Warfare 2
daveb and 12 others played Worms: Open Warfare 2
- Genre: Turn-based
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Team 17
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Sep 4, 2007 Europe Jul 20, 2007 Australia August 2007
- Player Info:
- Online Multi-player (4)
- Worms Clan Wars
- Worms Revolution
- Worms Crazy Golf
- Worms Ultimate Mayhem
- Worms 3D
- Worms World Party
- Worms Armageddon