BackgroundGet the low-down on high-stakes poker with 12 World Championship Poker games including: Texas Hold'em, Omaha Hold'em, Seven-Card Stud, Five-Card Draw and Pineapple.
GameplayYou can create a character, choosing from various head and body types and fashion choices, or go with a default character. Then you head to the table to confront a menagerie of old guys, cowboys, mullet-heads, bikers, young studs, babes and little old ladies.
- Twelve poker and card games: Texas Hold'em, Double Flop, Pineapple, Omaha Hold 'em, Omaha Hi-Lo, 7 Card Stud, 7 Card Hi-Lo, Baseball, 5 Card Draw , Deuces Wild, Video Poker and Blackjack
- Text-based tutorials for each game
- Wireless multiplayer for up to six players, featuring a "smack talk" system so you can taunt your opponents
- Quick Play for players who just want to play a quick tournament style card game
- Career mode that features four 3D themed casinos, poker tournaments, a Loan Shark and a Gift Shop.
- Customize your character with bling as you rake in more pots!
Official URLOfficial Site
- Poker board is now open Jan 19
- Genre: Card & Casino
- Developer: Sensory Sweep
- Publisher: Crave Entertainment
Released North America Apr 14, 2005
- World Championship Poker 2 (2006)
- World Championship Poker (2004)
- World Championship Poker 2 (2005)
- World Championship Poker: All In (2006)