BackgroundContinuing Nintendo's outrageous party game franchise, Wario Ware again features the player battling through hundreds of short, randomised, and quite frankly insane minigames in an effort to become the champion.
- Over 180 short mini games.
- Many different stories for the many different characters.
- Earn special toys such a Yo Yo to enjoy while playing with the stylus.
- Uses the Touch Screen and Stylus many different ways.
- Uses the two screens to see cutscenes in a new way.
Official URLOfficial Site
peterp and 32 others played WarioWare Touched!
peterp and 100 others own WarioWare Touched!
I have two words to describe Warioware Touched. Great game. This game...
- Genre: Puzzle Games
- Theme(s): Party & Board Games
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Feb 14, 2005 Europe Mar 11, 2005 Japan Dec 2, 2004 Australia Feb 24, 2005
- Also known as:
- Sawaru Made in Wario in Japan