Ethancaliko and 31 others played WarioWare Touched!
Ethancaliko and 96 others own WarioWare Touched!
game_testerWB1 Dec 29, 10 2:56amCompleted this twice, the games are always great fun!
Twin_Master Oct 26, 10 5:05amEven though it's Wario it's not so good despite my high hopes for the series to pick up...
SuperMaria Aug 31, 09 2:06amThe most random game I ever have and ever will (Until I get Smooth Moves) play.
Jesh Oct 18, 08 6:05pm
I have two words to describe Warioware Touched. Great game. This game...
BackgroundContinuing Nintendo's outrageous party game franchise, Wario Ware again features the player battling through hundreds of short, randomised, and quite frankly insane minigames in an effort to become the champion.
- Over 180 short mini games.
- Many different stories for the many different characters.
- Earn special toys such a Yo Yo to enjoy while playing with the stylus.
- Uses the Touch Screen and Stylus many different ways.
- Uses the two screens to see cutscenes in a new way.