BackgroundContinuing Nintendo's outrageous party game franchise, Wario Ware again features the player battling through hundreds of short, randomised, and quite frankly insane minigames in an effort to become the champion.
- Over 180 short mini games.
- Many different stories for the many different characters.
- Earn special toys such a Yo Yo to enjoy while playing with the stylus.
- Uses the Touch Screen and Stylus many different ways.
- Uses the two screens to see cutscenes in a new way.
Official URLOfficial Site
SpOOK and 102 others own WarioWare Touched!
Rainbow Dash AX and 32 others played WarioWare Touched!
game_testerWB1Completed this twice, the games are always great fun! WarioWareTouched DS
Dec 29, 10 2:56am
Twin_MasterEven though it's Wario it's not so good despite my high hopes for the series to pick up... WarioWareTouched DS
Oct 26, 10 5:05am
SuperMariaThe most random game I ever have and ever will (Until I get Smooth Moves) play. WarioWareTouched DS
Aug 31, 09 2:06am
Oct 18, 08 6:05pm
I have two words to describe Warioware Touched. Great game. This game...
- Genre: Puzzle Games
- Theme(s): Party & Board Games
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released North America Feb 14, 2005 Europe Mar 11, 2005 Japan Dec 2, 2004 Australia Feb 24, 2005
- Also known as:
- Sawaru Made in Wario in Japan