BackgroundViva Pinata the smash hit on the X-Box 360 is coming to the DS! Care and feed for little critters called Piñatas which will live in your garden while you make a home, water plants and feed them... and also protect them from the evil sours!
- Customization: Design a beautiful and welcoming garden environment to attract piñatas, working up to rare and exotic breeds.
- Caretaking: Ensure the happiness of piñata residents by tending to their needs and maintaining the garden environment.
- Collect Them All: Complete the Piñata Pyramid with over 60 piñatas to collect, including 7 brand-new species.
- Training Mission: Carry out missions with characters from the TV series, including favorites Hudson Horstachio, Fergy Fudgehog, Paulie Pretztail and Franklin Fizzlybear.
- Multiplayer: Transfer items from your garden to a friend’s garden. Some exotic piñata species can only be attracted using this feature.
- Playground Mode: Create a lush garden in a short amount of time.
onesillyanna and 1 others played Viva Piñata: Pocket Paradise
onesillyanna and 28 others own Viva Piñata: Pocket Paradise
- Genre: General Sims
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Rare
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Sep 8, 2008 Europe Sep 5, 2008 Australia Sep 25, 2008
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (1-4)
- Online Multi-player (2 max)
- Also known as:
- Atsumare! Pinata in Japan