BackgroundViva Pinata the smash hit on the X-Box 360 is coming to the DS! Care and feed for little critters called Piñatas which will live in your garden while you make a home, water plants and feed them... and also protect them from the evil sours!
- Customization: Design a beautiful and welcoming garden environment to attract piñatas, working up to rare and exotic breeds.
- Caretaking: Ensure the happiness of piñata residents by tending to their needs and maintaining the garden environment.
- Collect Them All: Complete the Piñata Pyramid with over 60 piñatas to collect, including 7 brand-new species.
- Training Mission: Carry out missions with characters from the TV series, including favorites Hudson Horstachio, Fergy Fudgehog, Paulie Pretztail and Franklin Fizzlybear.
- Multiplayer: Transfer items from your garden to a friend’s garden. Some exotic piñata species can only be attracted using this feature.
- Playground Mode: Create a lush garden in a short amount of time.
onesillyanna and 2 others played Viva Piñata: Pocket Paradise
onesillyanna and 28 others own Viva Piñata: Pocket Paradise
bloodbathfeverthis will never not be my favorite game ok VivaPinataPocketParadise DS
Sep 07, 13 11:40am
weird girli just need to get a pinata worth 7.000 which is the jeli i need to get him and then send it to someone else does anyone have advise? VivaPinataPocketParadise DS
Dec 15, 09 9:59pm
CharlybarlThere is always a suprise around the corner... VivaPinataPocketParadise DS
Jan 30, 09 10:41pm
- Genre: General Sims
- Perspective(s): Top Down
- Developer: Rare
- Publisher: THQ
Released North America Sep 8, 2008 Europe Sep 5, 2008 Australia Sep 25, 2008
- Player Info:
- Offline Multi-player (1-4)
- Online Multi-player (2 max)
- Also known as:
- Atsumare! Pinata in Japan