BackgroundViewtiful Joe, a superhero with the power to eliminate his enemies with special effects. As he makes his way through the adventure, he earns new and more powerful abilities. These powers allow Viewtiful Joe to execute special combos, or even control the flow of time.
GameplayUsing the Nintendo DS dual screens, you'll help Joe split the screen wide open to solve mind-boggling puzzles and double the force of his devastating blows! Plus the "Joe Camera" lets you pull the upper screen down to literally give Joe a helping hand! It's touch screen action like you've never seen before!
- Viewtiful Joe DS retains the exciting cel-shaded gameplay that is synonymous to the series.
- All new and engrossing storyline set within the "Movie Studio" theme park.
- A diverse set of new enemies to tackle and defeat.
- Introduction of a new character to the "Joe" family - Meet Joe's little sister, Jasmine, an aspiring actress who gets caught up in the movie action.
- Innovative use of the Nintendo DS Dual Screens - Make use of the handheld's dual-screens and touch-sensitive panel to help Joe solve puzzles and progress through the game.
Official URLOfficial Site
aves played Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble
aves and 5 others own Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble
Considering the hardware it's running on, Viewtiful Joe: Double Trouble looks pretty...
- Genre: Fighting
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Clover Studios
- Publisher: Capcom
Released North America Nov 8, 2005 Europe Feb 24, 2006 Japan Nov 2, 2005 Australia Mar 10, 2006
- Also known as:
- Viewtiful Joe DS in
- Viewtiful Joe Scratch! in Japan