BackgroundGrab your deck and drop into the extreme speed of downhill racing in Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam. Enter this high-speed competition down the steepest hills in the world- from the rocky terrain of Machu Picchu to the streets of San Francisco, and other unique settings including Hong Kong, Edinburgh and Rio de Janeiro.
Make the sparks, gravel and dust fly as you shred downhill and feel the adrenaline rush. Do whatever it takes to get ahead. Speed down crowded, interactive streets as you pull off high-velocity tricks and fight opponents in living, populated enviornments.
Developed for the innovative and intuitive Wii console, Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam delivers a new gameplay experience with the Wii Remote Controller.
- Arcade-Style Racing: Crouch for more speed, jump or grind over obstacles and pull off all of your favorite air tricks to gain boosts as you race down the steepest terrains in the world.
- Ride A Variety Of Skateboards: Choose from a wide variety of skateboards, all of which have different attributes that affect gameplay.
- Create-A-Skater: Create and customize your own character with the quick and easy customization menu that allows you to instantly preview items and see them on your skater.
- Head-To-Head Gameplay: Challenge friends in split screen competitions and compete in a variety of modes: Race, Trick Attack and Slalom.
Official URLOfficial Site
Blackfalcon and 1 others played Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam
Blackfalcon and 7 others own Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam
- Genre: X-treme Sports
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Toys for Bob
- Publisher: Activision
Released North America Oct 24, 2006 Europe Nov 10, 2006 Australia Nov 8, 2006
- Tony Hawk's Proving Ground
- Tony Hawk's American Wasteland
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2: World Destruction Tour
- Tony Hawk's Underground
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3