BackgroundTingle's Balloon Fight is a Nintendo DS version of the NES classic Balloon Fight, with Tingle replacing the Balloon Fighter and updated graphics.
Game PlayThe aim of Balloon Fight is to defeat all the enemies on a given level, and the fastest way to do so is to pop an enemy's balloon as it flies above water so that it drowns. If an enemy survives by reaching land, Tingle has to defeat it before it has a chance to take flight again. However, enemies are also out to pop Tingle's balloons, and if Tingle drowns or is eaten by a fish then it's game over.
FeaturesClassic Balloon Fight gameplay, with Zelda characters and updated graphics.
Guide Tingle through over 30 levels, filled with colorful enemies bent on popping his balloons.
- Genre: Arcade
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Nintendo
- Publisher: Nintendo
Released Japan April 2007
- Also known as:
- Tincle no Baloon Fight in Japan
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
- The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition
- The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
- The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass