BackgroundThe World Ends With You is a story about a teenage boy named Neku. Neku has woken up in a town named Shibuya, and he doesn't know where he's from, or anything, all he knows is his name is Neku. He is forced to play a game in this strange place called Shibuya, and the game is called the Reaper's Game. He has to take on monsters called the Noise, and if he doesn't survive the 7 days, he faces erasure. He forms a pact with a girl named Shiki, and he tries to beat the Reaper's Game once and for all!
- Unique battle system has you playing as two people at once, using the Touch Screen to carry out attacks. Choose your pins to determine your bottom screen abilities while picking cards to unleash attacks at the top.
- Customize your characters with a wide selection of hats, shirts, trousers, accessories and various other items. Open up their abilities and really turn the tables in battle.
- Scan the minds of the local residents to pick up clues or gossip, imprint people to influence decisions and interact with the Reapers to complete the missions.
- Take your pins to the table and challenge opponents to Tin Pin Slammer. Use special abilities and clever charge attacks to launch your opponent's pins off the table.
- Real-life locations from Shibuya, Japan are always in the background of the game.
- The track list includes many musical artists from Japan, encompassing genres such as rap, hip hop, and electronica.
Official URLOfficial Site
The World Ends With You is a ground-breaking title that was created by Square Enix,...
Square's innovative, fresh RPG The World Ends With You will be making its way to iOS sometime this year,... posted Aug 24, 12 7:15am
Apparently everything we've been told is a lie, because the world did in fact not end with me, it ends when... posted Aug 20, 12 8:12am
- Genre: Fantasy RPG
- Theme(s): Anime
- Perspective(s): Flat side view
- Developer: Square Enix
- Publisher: Square Enix
Released North America Apr 22, 2008 Europe Apr 18, 2008 Japan Jul 27, 2007 Australia Apr 18, 2008
- Also known as:
- It's a Wonderful World in Japan
- Subarashiki Kono Sekai (It's a Wonderful World) in Japan