BackgroundThe Sims have moved to the City where action is 24/7 and reputation means everything. Sims who live in the City are known as The Urbz, and they have a bold new look and attitude. Go to work and be challenged by bosses at locations like the Sushi Bar, Chop Shop, or Bootleg Fireworks, Inc. Success at work brings promotions, access to new power socials and gear to influence your new lifestyle. Flaunt your attitude by styling your Urbz using the detailed new character engine; then cross the velvet ropes of an uptown night club or explore the subway to earn new skills and items for your high-rise crib. It's up to you whether your Urbz become big-time players on the street or are lost in the crowd. It's all about reputation as The Urbz are living the dream in a City that never sleeps.
- Reputation Is Everything -- Learn the ropes from Darius, the coolest guy on the street, so you can access the hip spots of the city.
- Urban Style -- Driven by a new graphics engine, the Urbz have a new attitude and the city comes alive in colorful detail.
- 24/7 Control -- Control your Urbz using the directional pad, and explore a city where there's always something going on.
- Diverse City Districts -- Explore and interact with the locals of 25 locations including Urbania, Sim Quarter, and the Bayou.
- Exclusive Location -- Hire and keep your crew on Splicer Island happy by completing your exclusive Nintendo DS missions and minigames.
- Create-A-Pet -- For the first time in The Sims franchise and only on Nintendo DS, create your own pet to help you accomplish missions. Pets include a veloci-rooster, jackalope, unicorn, Simosaurus Rex, Dodo, and more!
- Career-Based Minigames -- Master minigames such as Moogoo Monkey Madness and Motocross Mayhem to earn Simoleons and rewards and improve your rep.
- Touch Screen Support -- Use Nintendo DS Touch Screen technology to create your Urb, pets, and custom paintings. You can also access your Urb's PDA, play minigames, and talk to other players!
- Get New Gear -- Collect more than 120 new objects including a Sensory Deprivation Tank, Personal Skydiving Machine, and a Boogalooga Box.
Official URLOfficial Site
Lua and 80 others own The Urbz: Sims in the City
GaGasLittleMons and 17 others played The Urbz: Sims in the City
- Genre: Life Sims
- Theme(s): Lifestyle
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Maxis
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Nov 17, 2004 Europe Mar 11, 2005 Japan Dec 2, 2004
- The Sims 4
- The Sims 3: Into the Future
- The Sims 3: Island Paradise
- The Sims 3: University Life
- The Sims 3: Seasons
- The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff
- The Sims 3
- The Sims 2
- The Sims: Superstar
- The Sims