BackgroundHelp your Sims survive and thrive on an uncharted island in The Sims 2 Castaway. Players will begin their journey by helping their Sims build a life from scratch after washing ashore on a deserted tropical island. Become the ultimate survivor and overcome the forces of nature while helping your Sims discover clues that will lead them back to civilization! By discovering the many useful treasures and ancient mysteries hidden deep within a diverse jungle, your Sims will discover all the things that island life offers including plants, fruits, wildlife and more! From tattered clothing to sunburned skin, your Sims will change as they take on the many challenges of tropical island life and learn to survive in style. Create a new life for your Sims on an uncharted island in The Sims 2 Castaway!
- Stay Alive: Help your Sim meet basic needs to survive.
- Discover Diverse Islands: Explore a variety of new environments: beaches, caves, lagoons, jungle, plains, and volcanic mountains.
- Craft Everything: Create a new life from scratch. Develop tools, build shelter, craft furniture, create clothing, and make art & entertainment.
- Gather and Collect: Gather fish, trap animals, raise plants, collect shells, scavenge and decode treasure maps.
- Flourish or Escape: Build a life comfort on the island or find a way to escape back to civilization.
- Create a Crew: Choose from a wide range of Sims: Auto Mechanic, Chef, Doctor, Musician, Teacher, Executive, or Park Ranger. Each one brings a unique Sim humor and quirkiness to your crew. Reunite members of your crew and build a thriving community.
aajacksonCan you get to the fourth island, marry and bring people back to life on the ds version? TheSims2Castaway DS
Jun 09, 15 7:06pm
Lua and 109 others own The Sims 2: Castaway
brinaxx and 17 others played The Sims 2: Castaway
PotassiumOne of the few Sims games with a storyline... but not missing that addictive Sims vibe. Fun, new and fresh, with the added bonus of chimps. TheSims2Castaway Wii
Jun 06, 12 4:37pm
ellipsisA new, great experience full of deserted island adventure. TheSims2Castaway Wii
Jun 04, 12 8:33am
ellipsisTruly a masterpiece, and a wonderfully fun and exciting game. TheSims2Castaway PS2
Mar 03, 12 12:52pm
Lone LabJust beautiful... perfection on the Wii console. Probably the best Sims console spin-off yet. TheSims2Castaway PS2
Dec 22, 11 9:18am
LeylettoThe ultimate in survival challenges... the ultimate in Wii Sims gaming. TheSims2Castaway PS2
Dec 21, 11 9:41am
CastawayAll I can say is... pure brilliance. This is the kind of game I live for and by. Why do you think I named and themed my account after it? TheSims2Castaway PS2
Aug 26, 11 12:31am
CastawayThe only words I have to describe this game are "Pure" and "brilliance." Why do you think I named and themed my Neoseeker account after it? TheSims2Castaway PS2
Aug 26, 11 12:30am
Black RainbowThis is one of the few real Sims games I've got... and it's absolutely awesome. Love it! TheSims2Castaway PS2
Aug 17, 11 3:40pm
Lone LabThis is one of the few real Sims games I've got... and it's REALLY awesome! Love this game so much! TheSims2Castaway PS2
Aug 09, 11 6:05pm
x Hazel Eyes xThis is one of the few real Sims games I've got... and it's REALLY awesome! Love this game so much! TheSims2Castaway PS2
Jul 26, 11 7:08pm
- Genre: Life Sims
- Theme(s): Lifestyle
- Perspective(s): Third Person
- Developer: Maxis
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
Released North America Oct 22, 2007 Europe Oct 26, 2007 Japan Jan 24, 2008 Australia Oct 25, 2007
- The Sims 4
- The Sims 3: Into the Future
- The Sims 3: Island Paradise
- The Sims 3: University Life
- The Sims 3: Seasons
- The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff
- The Sims 3
- The Sims 2
- The Sims: Superstar
- The Sims