BackgroundThe Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest, a new third-person action adventure videogame offering an authentic gameplay experience based on The Lord of the Rings.
In The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest, preparations are underway in Hobbiton for a great party to welcome Aragorn, King of Gondor, and honor Samwise Gamgee for his service during the War of the Ring. The children of the town are eager to learn more of this great man and so Samwise, now Mayor, embarks on a tale of the revered warrior, Strider—as Aragorn is known in his Ranger days—and his most valiant battles. Players assume the role of Aragorn and embark on his greatest quests from The Lord of the Rings trilogy as they wield his sword, bow or spear on foot and on horseback through an action-packed gameplay experience. On the Wii platform, two-player co-op gameplay featuring Gandalf will allow kids, families and friends to work together in the heart of the action. The game is likely to b e the last PS2 game released in USA and EU.
- Genre: Action/Adventure
- Theme(s): Fantasy
- Developer: TT Games
- Publisher: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Released North America Sep 14, 2010 Europe Oct 29, 2010 Australia Oct 27, 2010
- Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor
- Guardians of Middle-Earth
- LEGO The Lord of the Rings
- The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-Earth II
- The Lord of the Rings: The Battle For Middle-Earth
- The Lord of the Rings: The Third Age
- The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King
- The Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers
- The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring