BackgroundInspired by the next movie in the Narnia series, The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian finds the Pevensie siblings pulled back into the land of Narnia, where a thousand years have passed since they left. The children are once again enlisted to join the colorful creatures of Narnia in combating an evil villain who prevents the rightful Prince from ruling the land.
- Fight as twenty different characters: Play as your favorite Narnian creatures including minotaurs, centaurs, giants, and fauns as well as the Pevensie Children and Prince Caspian himself.
- Battle alongside powerful creatures in team-up play: Team-up with powerful creatures such as giants and gryphons to harness their special strengths and abilities to defeat the Telmarine forces.
- Drop in and play with a friend via co-op mode: Cooperation and teamwork are important in Narnia. Drop-in and play with a friend at any point in your quest to restore the Golden Age of Narnia.
Official URLOfficial Site
- where do i find wimble weather May 20
- when you finish the game, how do you leave the castle? Jan 16
- Quests Jan 4
- LAKE TROUBLE Nov 24
FirebyrdThis game is interesting! Though not a lot of guidance on what to do! lol Really like how friends can just "jump in" though TheChroniclesOfNarniaPrinceCaspian Wii
Aug 05, 12 7:43pm
Nintendoer101 and 8 others own The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
baibai216Good, but totally different than the book. TheChroniclesOfNarniaPrinceCaspian
Oct 11, 10 1:23pm
Mearna and 2 others played The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian
Mar 26, 08 4:08am
- Genre: Fantasy Adventure
- Theme(s): Fantasy, Family
- Developer: Travellers Tales
- Publisher: Disney Interactive
Released North America May 15, 2008 Europe May 2008 Japan May 22, 2008 Australia Jun 5, 2008
- Also known as:
- Narnia Kuni Monogatari Dai-2-Shou: Caspian Ouji no Tsunobue in Japan